Friday, May 7, 2010

Weight loss blog – Saturday May 1, 2010 (Entry #12)

Today I did Slim & Thin AND Sculpt & Burn together. Did a lot of stuff around the house today and didn't really want to work out. Needed to get the lawn mowed and Zachary wanted to do it for me. Lawn mower wouldn't start so I got all mad and need a new part. Definitely don't feel like working out when I'm in a bad mood, which I should because it releases endorphins. These are the kinds of obstacles and trials that get in MY way from exercising. We, as women, NEED to STOP letting our emotions take over of what's important, and THAT is our HEALTH!! SOOOO, I DID work out. I didn't start until after 7pm, but so what. I did both dvd's and a little over an hour later, it was still light outside and all was well with the world. Zachary went and borrowed his friend's parents lawnmower, so the lawn got mowed and I got my workout in. It really doesn't have to stop just because things aren't going my way. If I let stupid things like this keep me from doing what I need to do then I'll never get this weight off, life happens, BIG DEAL, you look at the problem, deal with it, and get your workout in. Even if we couldn't borrow the lawn mower, is it really THAT big of deal that I have to stop doing what's important, nothing could have been done about it at that point anyways right?? These are the things I am going to overcome through this year. I am tired of letting STUPID things get in my "emotional" way and shutting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment