Friday, May 7, 2010

Weight loss blog – Sunday, April 18, 2010 (Entry #2)

I sent a text to my whom I thought was still my boyfriend at this time. I asked him, “are you ever gonna talk to me again?”. He sent a text back, “I'm not good enough remember.” Haven't heard from him all day. I will just keep praying, but I know now that we are broke up. I miss my friend.

So, onto the rest of the day.

Don't look for a weight every day, THAT'S BAD!! I WILL NOT BE A PRISONER TO THE SCALE THOU SAYETH ME!! LOL

Today was still a fun day despite everything. Was able to keep my mind off stuff for a little while anyways. Still in the back of my mind, but today was a SPECIAL day. My other girl April, best friends since we were 8, 32 years this year! My girl/sister turned 40!! Her sisters and I went to a mall to go shopping and to get pedicures, I seriously needed one, but alas, shopping got the better of us, and my feet can still sand down a good deck! LOL

Anyways, bronchitis was still bad. Coughing ALL day, not breathing well, and ahhh the joys of having children and no bladder control. I SWEAR I could go to the bathroom, stand up, have a bad coughing fit and pee on myself!! BRING ON THE DEPENDS I SAY!!! LMBO

So Ann, text me at 10:30pm to tell me she did Day 2 of the “The 30 Day Shred”. ROCK ON ANNABELLE!!!! I told her I was still having issues breathing and told her what was going on about my man troubles, she encouraged me that I did the right thing by letting him go. I sure don't feel like it. I'm sad tonight.


Quote for the day: “You are the handicap you must face. You are the one who must choose your place.” - James Lane Allen

Day 2: Didn't even try (not a very good start)

No comments:

Post a Comment